OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
Application link for the OSPC IMO Recruitment is activated by Odisha Public Service Commission at the opsc.gov.in. Candidates who wants to apply for the OPSC IMO Post can now do it. Total of 85 posts will be filled by OPSC by this recruitment. Whosoever is interested for these Vacancies can apply online for it once the registration link is available. Through this article, candidates can refer the complete details of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment. You are advised to check the information like age, education qualification, examination fee, method of selection and other eligibility conditions required for IMO Recruitment 2021 by OPSC. Direct link to apply for the vacancy will be posted by us in the below sections.
- 1 OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 www.opsc.gov.in Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details
- 1.2 OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 1.3 How To Apply Online for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
- 1.4 Apply Online for the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 Link
- 1.5 OPSC Recruitment 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The Government of Odisha, OPSC has posted the advertisement on the official website www.opsc.gov.in for the post of insurance medical officer on 08 November. They are going to fill up total of 86 vacancies by this recruitment. Aspirants can check the complete details here in this page before applying for the post. See the OPSC Recruitment 2021 details in the below section.
|Odisha OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Advertisement No.||18 of 2021-22|
|Start Date To Apply Online||12 November 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||13 December 2021|
www.opsc.gov.in Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details
- M.B.B.S or equivalent degree from any of the recognised medical council of India.
- Must have valid Registration Certificate from the Odisha.
As per the requisition filed by the Labour and ESI Department, Government of Odisha, the category wise Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 is given below.
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the recruitment to the vacancies of Medical Officer will be based on the Written Test. The written examination will consist of multiple choice questions paper of total 200 marks. Total duration for the exam will be of 3 hours. As far as syllabus is concerned then we inform you that it will be as per the Medical Council of India syllabus for M.B.B.S course.
- Rs 500/- non-refundable
- Nil for candidates belonging to SC, ST & Persons with Disability.
Instructions for candidates applying for the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to apply online at official site before online application submission last date.
- Check all details before submitting the online application form.
- Candidates has to pay fee online before last day.
- Apply much before the closing date for submission of application.
- Concession meant for SC, ST’s by birth are admissible to the Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes of Odisha only.
How To Apply Online for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
For the convenience of candidates detail steps to apply for the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Check the steps and do apply for these posts before the last date.
- Visit the Nalco official portal www.opsc.gov.in.
- At the home page you will find the advertisement no.18 of 2021-22 for the ‘Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer’.
- Click apply now on this page.
- Fill in the application form.
- Check all the details and hit submit.
- Take a print out of the application form.
In case of any guidance or information related to the OPSC Insurance Medical officer Recruitment candidates can contact at facilitation counter over Telephone No 0671-2304141 / 2305611 on any of the working day.
Apply Online for the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2021 Link
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Few common questions asked by the candidates related to OPSC IMO Recruitment , we have answered for these questions in this section. Kindly refer to list of questions shared below.
12 November 2021
13 December 2021
Candidates can apply online at www.opsc.gov.in.