Apply Online For FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment : Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced applications for the watch & ward posts in its depots and offices in the state of Punjab. However, according to the news released by the officials, the application process is still in operation.
The last date to fill the online application form is November 10. However, if you are interested in filling the vacancy, you can apply online through the official website of FCI. Candidates who have qualified 8th standard and are of eligible age can apply for the 860 FCI Punjab Watchman posts. Also, according to the eligibility criteria, you should be physically abled and have good physical health. It is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs. Let’s talk about how you can qualify and apply for the posts in the below sections of this article.
FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Post||Watchman & Ward|
|Start Date To Apply Online||11 October 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||10 November 2021|
Also check RPSC RAS Admit Card 2021
fci-punjab-watch-ward.in how to qualify
It is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs in Punjab state for watch & ward posts. Officials have to mentioned the age criteria to apply for the post. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years, while the maximum age is 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancies will be filled, and candidates will be selected for the posts after appearing and qualifying for a written test, physical test, and interview at the end. Further details of Punjab watchman job admit card, exam date will be released soon by the officials. For the latest posts and updates, you can keep on checking the official website.
Category Wise Details of FCI Watchman Vacancies 2021
|Category||Number of Seats|
How To Apply Online For FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021?
You can apply for the vacancy, by following the given steps:
- First of all, candidates will have to register for the individual posts. But before registering yourself, be sure to check the following details:
- Registration details – father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number and working email id.
- You’ll need to fill in your basic details while registering. Basic information you’ll need to fill in would be Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Person with Disability, Departmental (FCI) employee, Erstwhile Security Guards / Contractual Workers. After filling in the details, you can click on “Save and Next”, and proceed further.
- After that, you’ll be directed to the address details segment, wherein you’ll need to fill in your permanent and correspondence address details.
- While filling the academic segment, you’ll be required to fill the 8th class year and name of the 8th class school. If you wish, you can provide your 10th class year and the name of the 10th class school.
- Once the registration is over, you’ll need to log in with your verified mail address and verify your phone number through OTP.
- At last, you’ll be needed to upload the scanned documents and make the transaction of Rs.250 to complete the application fee payment.
- Once all this is done, your online application for fci-punjab-watch-ward.in will be completed.
- You can take a valid printout of the application fee for future use.