FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021, Apply Online fci-haryana-watch-ward.in Jobs : Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced recruitment for watchman posts. This article is to share all the details related to FCI Haryana Watch ward vacancy 2021 and how to apply online for these posts.
A total of 380 vacancies for fci haryana recruitment 2021 has been invited. Vacancies of watchmen are released for handling posts in its Depots and Offices all over the state of Haryana. According to the news update, all the eligible candidates can apply online from 20 October 2021 to 19 November 2021. Suppose you are looking forward to filling in for the new requirement as updated by FCI Haryana. In that case, you need to fill the application online for fciharyana watch ward on the official website www.fciharyana.in or www.fciharyana-watch-ward.in. Here in this blog, you’ll get all the information you need for FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021.
- 1 fciharyana watch ward Notification 2021
- 2 FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021 Overview
fciharyana watch ward Notification 2021
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution has invited the online applications for the post of Watchman via the Recruitment Notice No. 01/2021/Haryana, Recruitment for the Post of Watchman. Candidates can apply online for the fciharyana watch ward via the official website www.fciharyana-watch-ward.in. We have shared the direct link to apply for these posts in later section.
fciharyana watch ward.in Selection Process 2021
If you look forward to getting shortlisted and selected for the post, you should know FCI Haryana Watchman Jobs selection process criteria. The Selection Process of FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 is divided into the following stages-
- Written Exam – 120 Marks
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) – Qualifying
- Document Verification.
- A combined Merit list be prepared based on raw scores/ marks obtained by the candidate.
You’ll be allowed to move further once you have qualified for the written exam. However, once you have cleared it, you’ll need to appear for the physical endurance test (PET). Suppose you qualify for both written examination and PET. In that case, you’ll need to show up for document verification, and once all three stages are done, final results will be announced based on the combined merit of the written exam and PET.
Candidates should cross check all the details filled in the online application before submitting it. No correction will be possible at the later stage. So, you are advised to stay careful while filling the details online and go through the exam pattern, salary and other details in the below sections.
FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Post||Watchman and Ward|
|Start Date To Apply Online||20.10.2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||19.11.2021|
FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment Exam Pattern
As mentioned in the vacancy invitation, the exam would be conducted offline, and it would be 120 marks. Also, it has been confirmed that there is no negative marking. The exam would be of 90 minutes, i.e., 1.5 hours. Once the online application process is complete, officials will soon release the admit card release date and the exam date.
It is advised to keep checking the official website for further and latest updates. Also, be sure not to fill in the application at any false or fraudulent website, fall into a trap, and get misled and misguided.
FCI Haryana Watchman Exam Date and Salary
The Food Corporation of India has not announced the FCI Haryana Watchman Exam Date as of now. This will be released soon at the official website once registration of applicants is done. Department has defined the below salary bracket for the FCI Haryana Watchman Job 2021.
- Rs.23,300/ – Rs.64,000/-
Important Events For FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021
Candidates who wants to know the complete details related to FCI watch and ward recruitment can refer to below dates shared by FCI authority.
|Commencement of online registration of application||20 October 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||19 November 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||19 November 2021|
|Duration of Fee Payment||20/10/2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 19/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs (IST)|
How To Apply Online For FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021?
Here’s how you can apply for the posts.
- Before applying for the post, be sure to check the eligibility criteria. You can do that by checking the official notification.
- If you are eligible to apply, you can apply for the vacancy on the official website www.fciharyana-watch-ward.in.
- Once you start filling the application form, you’ll need to enter your basic details like – name, contact number, email id, etc. After entering your basic info, click on the save and next button.
- When you’re done with filling in your basic information, you’ll need to upload a few scanned documents.
- Upload the documents Photograph, Signature and other fill other details. Be sure to update them according to the format told by the officials.
- To complete your application, you’ll need to make a fee transaction.
- After paying the fee, click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Take the printout of your FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment Application Form for future reference.